Just in time for the first day of fall–gluten free chocolate chip pumpkin bread! And what’s even better? Its made in the slow cooker! I’ve always loved the slow cooker for savory dishes but pumpkin bread? Who would’ve thought?! Just like any other slow cooker recipe, this one was super easy. Plus, it contains my “secret” ingredient — Nutpods Pumpkin Spice creamer! This plant based creamer gave some extra flavor and texture to the pumpkin bread, without adding any extra sugar–that’s a huge plus in my book.
Any of the Nutpods creamers can be used in a variety of recipes, not just coffee (even though they are a staple in my morning routine). I like using mine in smoothies,cookies, cakes and muffins , (and now) pumpkin bread! To get 15% off your first order use code PEACEOFGFCAKE
Here’s how you can make your own gluten free chocolate chip pumpkin bread:
- 1 1/4 cup gf flour- I used King Arthur
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Dash of salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- In mixer, mix all wet ingredients
- In separate bowl, combine dry ingredients
- Combine wet and dry ingredients
- Grease slow cooker
- Add ingredients to slow cooker and cook on high for about 2 hours
This recipe was part of a gluten free slow cooker fall recipe collaboration I did with some of my favorite gluten free bloggers! To see the other 8 great recipes, check out the links below :
I hope everyone enjoys this super easy, delicious fall recipe!
* Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using my link. It’s okay – I love all of these companies anyways, and you will too!