Here are a list of some of my favorite gluten free products:
Nuzest Clean Lean Protein is the best! Minimal, clean ingredients and great taste.
Suncore Foods– All of their products are amazing, but I love using their Supercolor Powders for a natural way to color baked goods and add some extra nutrition to my smoothies
Use code SFGFCAKE15 for 15% off
nutpods creamers are the best! They have a variety of flavors that are perfect for morning coffee, smoothies, baked goods, and more!
Use code PEACEOFGFCAKE for 15% off!
Mikey’s products are the best to have stocked up in your freezer! Their english muffins are great for toast and sammies, while their pockets are the best grab-and-go breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Use code PEACEOFGFCAKE for 10% off your purchase
Further Food Products– One of my favorite additions to baked goods, smoothies, and coffee is collagen peptides!
Use code PEACEOFGFCAKE10 for 10% off
Girl & the Sea is a great source of marine collagen. I like to alternate between this and grass fed collagen peptides!
Use code PEACEOFGFCAKE for 10% off
Some of my other favorites:
•flavored collagen- Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen
- Gluten Free Baking:Check out my post here for all my favorite mixes!
- Simple Mills Frosting– perfect for when you’re not feeling homemade icing
- King Arthur Gluten Free Flour
- Color Kitchen Rainbow Sprinkles– no soy or artificial coloring
- Pamela’s Products Baking Powder– this is the only corn-free version I have found
- Ellie’s Best Nut Milk Bag– to make your own nut milks! 10% off: PEACEOFGFCAKE
* Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using my link. It’s okay – I love all of these companies anyways, and you will too!