Here are a few places I feel confident eating gluten free:
Fort Worth, TX:
- HG Sply Co. -all items can be made gluten free and dairy free!
- Great Outdoors– ask for gluten free sub roll (they are DELISH)
- Juice Junkies – yummy smoothies, juices, and vegan bites ( I like to have their loaded nachos as a salad, its so good when I am trying to avoid corn)
- Tokyo Joe’s
- Bartaco– sooooo many gluten free options, including their fried fish taco!
- Snooze -great breakfast spot!
- Piola– inform server of allergy, they carry gluten free pasta and are very knowledgeable
- Stir Crazy Baked Goods
- Three Danes Baking Company-fresh baked danish baked goods, they take special requests for gluten free but also have macaroons daily (picture above is a special order from their bakery)
- Unrefined Bakery – all items are gluten free
- Melt Ice Cream
- Steel City Pops – they have GF COOKIE POPS!!!