I DONUT about you but these gluten free donuts brighten up my day! I made these grain free, vegan donuts using Suncore Food ✨SPARKLY✨ passion fruit flakes to add some extra flavor, shine, and you can’t forget the amazing health benefits!
These superfoods are my favorite way to naturally decorate and enhance my gluten free food and beverages. Use my code SFGFCAKE15 to get 15% off Suncore Foods purchase and start adding all the amazing benefits these foods have to offer to your recipes!
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup syrup
- Scoop of protein powder of your choice (I used vanilla Nuzest– code PEACEOFGFCAKE for 15% off)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tbsp non-dairy milk
- Suncore Foods Sparkly Passion Fruit Flakes (use code SFGFCAKE15 for 15% off )
- Preheat to 350 F
- Combine dry all ingredients in a bowl
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix
- Spray donut pan with spray and add mix to pan
- Bake for 18 minutes and set out to cool
- Mix all glaze ingredients and use milk to thicken or thin out glaze
- Dip donuts in glaze then garnish with sparkly passion fruit flakes and sprinkles!