I am a HUGE muffin fan. They are such a great grab-and-go breakfast or snack and these paleo blueberry muffins definitely hit the spot when it comes to taste! I made a yummy glaze out of Suncore Food’s Blueberry Indigo Supercolor Powder (use code SFGFCAKE15 or this link for 15% off)
- 1 cup Thrive Market almond flour
- 1 cup Ottos Cassava Flour
- 3 eggs
- juice of 1 small lemon 🍋
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1-2tbsp of dairy free milk if batter is too thick
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix dry and wet ingredients separately and combine.
2. Spoon into muffin tin and bake for 25 min.
3. Top it off with a glaze mad with powdered sugar, dairy free milk, and Suncore Foods Indigo Blueberry Powder