Would you guess that these cute lil’ gummy bears are packed with electrolytes and only made with clean healthy ingredients ? I made them withÂ Hydrant, a hydrating mix that has balanced electrolytes that mirror your bodyâ€™s biology with only 6-7 grams of sugar. Along with making it into a yummy snack, Iâ€™ve been adding it to my water to give my body the extra hydration it needs. Itâ€™s flavor is subtle and not too sweet â€” made without stevia or artificial sweeteners. You can get 20% off using the code REHYDRATE onÂ Hydrant’s website .
Now back to these yummy treats– they were SUPER easy to make and of course– are gluten free and paleo-friendly. To make the pretty pink color, I used Suncore Food’s pitaya powder (use code PEACEOFGFCAKE15 for 15% off). These are a great snack to have on hand when exercising, playing sports, or just as alternative to your sugar filled treats.
Along with superfood powder, you can color these naturally with different fruit juices! Play around with different flavor and color combinations and have fun with this recipe.
Homemade Electrolyte Gummies
- Heat water on the stove until simmering
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk until gelatin is completely dissolved
- If you have a gummy bear mold, use dropper to fill each mold
- Otherwise, add liquid to loaf pan
- Put mold or loaf pan in fridge for at least one hour
- Remove from mold and enjoy!
* Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using my link. Itâ€™s okay â€“ I love all of these companies anyways, and you will too!