Needing something simple and quick to whip up to curb your sweet tooth? How about a treat that doubles as a a healthy snack? Meet my Healthy Cookie Dough Dip! It’s low in sugar, grain free, high in protein, and has gut healing ingredients. You can eat it with a spoon or choose your favorite snack to dip in it — I used the Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Brownie Brittle. Brownie Brittle is addicting! It’s light, crispy, and of course, chocolatey! Plus, it has only 130 calories per serving and the Dark Chocolate Sea Salt version is also dairy free. Why is it gut friendly? Because it has gut healing ingredients from Nuzest’s Clean Lean Digestive Support Protein. This great vegan, soy free protein powder has both probiotics and l-glutamine ( an amino acid that is essential to the health of our gut lining).
Here’s how I made my Healthy Cookie Dough Dip:
5-Minute Healthy Cookie Dough Dip
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt (greek or dairy free) you can use vanilla for some sweetness but watch for sugar !
- 1 scoop Nuzest's Clean Lean Digestive Support Protein code PEACEOFGFCAKE for 15% off
- 1/8 cup almond flour I use Thrive Market brand
- 2-4 tsp (to taste) honey, maple syrup, coconut sugar, monk fruit liquid sweetener optional, this is if you are just needing a little extra sweetness
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (allergy friendly)
- Sprinkle Company Rainbow Sprinkles
- Just one step! Combine all ingredients and enjoy 🙂
* Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you choose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using my link. It’s okay – I love all of these companies anyways, and you will too!