It’s fall which means there will be lot’s of upcoming opportunities for (safe) gatherings (football watch parties, Halloween, Thanksgiving). I do enjoy dairy from time to time, but I notice that I feel much better when I eat dairy free and try to always incorporate dairy free options in my diet. Most grocery stores have limited selection of dairy free dips. That’s where this easy spinach dip comes in! With only 5 ingredients, this spinach dip can be whipped up in under 5 minutes, and of course it’s gluten free!
What you will need for the spinach dip:
- Dairy free sour cream ( I used Forager brand)
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Bag of frozen spinach
While you could use fresh spinach and sauté it, using frozen spinach is an easier option and is usually more cost effective. If possible, use organic!
Dairy Free Spinach Dip
- 1 container Forager sour cream ( about 1.5 cups)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt you can play with the measurement of spices
- 1 bag frozen organic spinach
- Thaw frozen spinach in fridge
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, add addiitonal spices to taste
- Choose your favorite chips or veggies, dip, and enjoy!
Slice up some fresh veggies or open up a bag of gluten free chips and enjoy! I love using gluten free veggie sticks ( my favorite is Lesser Evil brand!).
Want some other delicious, dairy free dips? I have rounded up a few more of my favorites:
I also have some of my favorite premade dairy free dips!
- Siete Queso
- Primal Kitchen Thousand Island Sauce ( I love using any of their sauces for dips!) Use code PEACEOFGFCAKE for 10% off
* Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you choose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using my link. It’s okay – I love all of these companies anyways, and you will too!