Making smoothies is an easy way to get a quick gluten free meal or snack in when you’re in a rush (or are a huge smoothie lover like me!). This one is simple, colorful, low sugar, filled with superfoods and also dairy free!
- 1 frozen banana
- 5-6 frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup cashew milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1 scoop Girl and the Sea Marine Collagen (discount code PEACEOFGFCAKE)
- 1/2 tsp Suncore Foods Blue Spirulina (discount code SFGFCAKE)
- Blend all ingredients except for the blue spirulina
- Separate half of the smoothie
- With the remaining half in the blender, blend in blue spirulina
- Layer and enjoy!