Two of my favorites: gluten free blueberry muffins and smoothies. So a blueberry muffin smoothie?! Yeah, that sounds pretty perfect. I go through phases with smoothies, sometimes I want one once a day, other times I could literally eat a smoothie for every meal. Right now, the smoothie cravings are hitting pretty hard with this warmer weather, and a blueberry muffin smoothie satisfies my sweet tooth and my hungry belly! This recipe is filled with all the good stuff and will definitely remind you of a delicious blueberry muffin (gluten free of course!).
And how to top it all off? I added blueberries and a crumbled Mikey’s Blueberry Muffin Top (see below for special discount!). Or maybe try some nut butter!
This smoothie will sure to be a hit in your house! Even your fur babies will try to sneak a sip!
Blueberry Muffin Smoothie
- 1/2-1 cup water or milk my favorite nutmilks are Elmhurst Cashew Milk (FREESHIP20 for free shipping!) or I also love to make my own nutmilk wit JOI nutbases -just add water! (and get 10% off just by clicking the link)
- 2-3 tbsp French Vanilla nutpods creamer code PEACEOFGFCAKE for 15% off your first purchase!
- 1 scoop Vanilla protein in this one I used Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen but I also love Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (split in two for toppings and smoothie)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 3-3 slices pre cooked Japanese Sweet Potato (this makes the smoothie SUPER creamy and thick!)
- 1 tsp Suncore Foods Blueberry Powder optional
- 1/2 Mikey's Blueberry Muffin Top code PEACEOFGFCAKE for 10% off
- Combine all ingredients besides muffin and half of the blueberries in blender
- Blend until smooth, adding more liquid if necessary
- Add toppings and enjoy!
* Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using my link. It’s okay – I love all of these companies anyways, and you will too!