Chocolate Crisp Bars (gluten free, soy free, dairy free)
I always am looking for easy and healthy gluten free snacks. With this recipe, we have another simple, healthy gluten free recipe in the books! These Chocolate Crisp Bars are just another super easy and delicious recipe to make when you’re short on time but want a nutritious snack.
What’s even better? One Degree products are made with minimal, clean ingredients. The One Degree Sprouted Cacao Brown Rice Crisps are the main ingredient and highlight of this recipe. I buy mine from Thrive Market (my favorite to buy my gluten free pantry staples!). There are plenty of reasons why I love this cereal:
- Made with sprouted rice, these Cacao Crisps are easier to digest. I am always looking for ways to make my tummy happy!
- One Degree Organics ensures that their ingredients are sourced from organic, plant-based farming and sustainable methods.
- All One Degree Organic products are certified as Glyphosate Residue Free and display the Bio-Checked Non Glyphosate Certified Seal.
- All products are certified non-GMO.
Here is how you can make your own gluten free Chocolate Crisp Bars!
Chocolate Crisp Bars
- 1/3 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups One Degree Sprouted Cacao Brown Rice Crisps
- warm up nut butter in the microwave for 45 seconds
- add honey to the nut butter
- add honey/nut butter mixture to cacao crisps and mix
- use a line 8×8 pan and spread mixture
- refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
* Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you choose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using my link. It’s okay – I love all of these companies anyways, and you will too!