Simple Guilt Free Gluten Free Pasta
One of my favorite foods is a good gluten free pasta dish, especially when it’s tasty, healthy, and easy to whip up! This pasta dish is made with half zucchini noodles (aka zoodles!) and half regular brown rice noodles, making it a great guilt free alternative that is loaded with extra nutrients. What I love about using zoodles (or any other vegetable noodle), is how easily the can blend in to a regular pasta dish or replace pasta all together for a low carb option. No fancy sauce is necessary for this recipe– I used Veggie Season’s vegetable seasoning to add a kick of flavor! All Veggie Season’s seasonings are gluten free, made with all natural, non-GMO ingredients, and this specific variety is also dairy free. Veggie Season’s has a whole line of delicious flavors, but for this specific dish, I used the Spicy Herb variety.Throw in some olive oil and tomatoes, maybe even add in your choice of protein, and you’ve got yourself the perfect meal… in less than 15 minutes! So grab yourself some Veggie Season’s vegetable seasoning, some zoodles, and start cooking!
Guilt Free Gluten Free Pasta
- follow instructions to cook pasta
- saute zoodles for 5-10 minutes
- drain noodles and add to skillet with zoodles
- add olive oil, tomatoes, and seasoning
* Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using my link. It’s okay – I love all of these companies anyways, and you will too!