Parmesan Herb Fries
Trying to eat more veggies? Yeah, me too. Usually easier said than done though. That’s why I am LOVING Veggie Season’s. Veggie Season’s is a line of blends for all of your vegetable dishes, whether eating them fresh, baked, or sautéed– sprinkle them on everything! For my fries, I used the Parmesan Herb blend. Other blends include: Sharp Cheddar, Red Pepper Cajun, Spicy Herb, Farmhouse Ranch, and Roasted Garlic Butter. And of course, as usual, they are gluten free and made with REAL ingredients.
Parmesam Herb Baked Fries
- 1 sweet potato or any variation of potato
- 1 russet potato
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Veggie Season's Parmesan Herb Blend
- 2 tbsp olive oil/avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Thoroughly wash potatoes and slice
- Coat fries in olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Bake fries 20-25 minutes or until crispy
- Sprinkle Veggie Season's seasoning to taste and enjoy!