Colorful, superfood filled gluten free pancakes are always a perfect decision any morning! I made these using boxed gluten free pancake mix (there’s plenty of great options! See my post about Gluten Free Baking Mixes ) and added some color using superfood powders . Make these gluten free pancakes for a kid-approved breakfast or if you just enjoy adding some extra color and nutrition to your food.
Here’s how I made these stacks of color:
- Use your favorite gluten free pancake mix
- Follow instructions according to the package, subbing milk for nutpods Cinnamon Swirl ( use code PEACEOFGFCAKE for 15% off first purchase)
- I like to add a scoop of protein powder (my favorite is Nuzest vanilla or natural)
- Separate batter into two bowls (or more) and add superfood powders (in this picture I used Suncore Foods spirulina and pitaya- code PEACEOFGFCAKE15 15% off)
- combine into one bowl and lightly swirl
- Pour batter onto griddle, cook and enjoy this magical breakfast!
* Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using my link. It’s okay – I love all of these companies anyways, and you will too!