Would you guess that these cute lil’ gummy bears are packed with electrolytes and only made with clean healthy ingredients ? I made them with Hydrant– a hydrating mix that has balanced electrolytes that mirror your body’s biology with only 6-7g of sugar. Along with making it into a yummy snack, I’ve been adding it to my water to give my body the extra hydration it needs. It’s flavor is subtle and not too sweet — made without stevia or artificial sweeteners. You can get 20% off using the code REHYDRATE on Hydrant’s website .
Now back to these yummy treats– they were SUPER easy to make and of course– are gluten free and paleo-friendly. To make the pretty pink color, I used Suncore Food’s pitaya powder (use code SFGFCAKE15 for 15% off). These are a great snack to have on hand when exercising, playing sports, or just as alternative to your sugar filled treats.
- 1 cup water
- 1 Hydrant-packet (I choose Blood Orange)
- 2 tsp Suncore superfood powder
- 3 tbsp Vital Proteins Gelatin
- optional: 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- Heat water on the stove until simmering
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk until gelatin is completely dissolved
- If you have a gummy bear mold, use dropper to fill each mold
- Otherwise, add liquid to loaf pan
- Put mold or loaf pan in fridge for at least one hour
- Remove from mold and enjoy!
* Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using my link. It’s okay – I love all of these companies anyways, and you will too!