Chocolate Protein “Mousse”
I made this quick gluten free snack the other day when I was just starting to get hungry after finishing a run, but wasn’t quite ready for lunch yet. I was running out the door and needed something FAST!
So I whipped up some chocolate protein “mousse”– I call it mousse– but its almost cookie dough texture! Depending on how much protein powder you use too, it can be more “mousse-like.” What I love about this gluten free snack- its fast, its filling, and its made with minimal, clean ingredients. I am always on the hunt for gluten free recipes that contain few ingredients and are made with healthy ingredients. What are your favorite healthy gluten free snacks?
- 2 scoops Nuzest digestive support chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp of your choice nut butter I used almond! –
- 1/4 tsp cacao
- optional honey or maple syrup and Enjoy Life chocolate chips!
1.) Mix and enjoy!- Seriously that’s it!
Chocolate Protein Mousse
- 2 scoops 2 scoops Nuzest digestive support chocolate protein powder 2 tbsp of your choice nut butter I used almond! – 1/4 tsp cacaooptional honey or maple syrup and Enjoy Life chocolate chips!
- 2 tbsp your choice nut butter
- 1/4 tsp cacao
- sweetener (honey or maple syrup will work best) ((optional))
- Enjoy Life chocolate chips
* Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using my link. It’s okay – I love all of these companies anyways, and you will too!