As much as I love baking gluten free from scratch, sometimes I don’t have the time or am just not feeling up to the prep. That’s why I have my favorite gluten free mixes on-hand ,ready to go when I am needing something fast and delicious! My gluten free baking mix list includes dairy free, soy free, and vegan options as well.
Gluten Free Cake/Muffin Mixes
- Simple Mills Paleo Muffin and Cake Mixes– great selection of muffin and cake mixes that are all paleo approved!
- Pamela’s Cake Mixes
- Pilsbury Gluten Free Funfetti– the classic funfetti in a gluten free version! (this does contain soy for those of you avoiding soy!)
- Scratch & Grain Gluten Free Honey Cornbread – seriously the BEST cornbread
Gluten Free Brownie Mixes
- King Arthur Brownie Mix -soy free and can be also made dairy free if not using butter
- Simple Mills Brownies -made with almond flour, perfect paleo brownie!
Gluten Free Cookie Mixes
Gluten Free Pancake and Waffle Mixes
- Josie’s Best Gluten Free Waffle, Pancake, and Crepe Mix – simple ingredients, great quality and taste! Use code GFCake for FREE SHIPPING!
- Birch Benders Paleo Pancake and Waffle Mix– all you need to do is add water!
- Live G Free Pancake/Waffle Mix– if you have an Aldi nearby, this is a great,affordable option!
Gluten Free Baking Additions
- Simple Mills Frostings -Dairy free and made from organic coconut oil– the perfect topping to cakes and cookies!
- Dollop Gourmet Icing– Another one of my favorite vegan/gluten free icings!
- Color Kitchen Sprinkles– gluten free, dye free, and soy free
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips– allergy friendly chocolate, free from top 8 allergens
* Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you chose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using my link. It’s okay – I love all of these companies anyways, and you will too!