Tie Dyes Cookies (Simple GF Butter Cookies)
Tie dye is so on trend right now … and so are these cookies!
One of my favorite bakeries as a kid had these colorful butter cookies that would melt in your mouth. Sadly this bakery doesn’t make gluten free baked goods, so I had to try to recreate my own! Not only is this simple recipe absolutely delicious, it contains no artificial colors and is only 5 ingredient. When you want some delicious, gluten free cookies in less than 20 minutes, this should be your go-to recipe:
Tie Dye Cookies (Simple Gluten Free Butter Cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Beat butter and sugar, add vanilla
- Add flour and sugar
- Once dough is formed, separate into three sections (or more depending on how many colors you want to use)
- Add Supercolor Powder to each section of dough and knead color in
- Combine the dough together until colors swirl together
- Roll into balls and slightly flatten
- Bake for 12 minutes and enjoy!
* Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission should you choose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using my link. It’s okay – I love all of these companies anyways, and you will too!