These are the easiest cheesecake cups you’ll ever make! PLUS they are gluten free (of course !), dairy free, soy free, corn free and full of color
When I made this recipe, it was an on a whim and I didn’t have the full container of dairy free cream cheese left, so I don’t have exact measurements. But if you want to wing it like me, and give it a try, its just an easy, yummy treat to brighten up any day!
Ingredients and Recipe:
- For made the crust I used Simple Mills crunchy cinnamon cookies (4-6),crumbled them up and mixed in Thrive Market Ghee. I smushed them into a cupcake pan (I made 4)
- For the filling, I used the rest of my I used the rest of my Kite Hill cream cheese(probably 3/4 of the container)
- combined the cream cheese with a half container of So Delicious Coco Whip
- added 2 scoops of gelatin (use PEACEOFGFCAKE10 for discount from Further Food)
- separate filling mixture into 3 bowls
- and combine Suncore supercolor powder (code SFGFCAKE15 for 15%off!) into the three bowls(I used goji berry , blue spirulina, and pink pitaya)
- Layer, freeze and you’re done!